Intellislope™ Tile Plow Control System
Intellislope, a new family of functionality available through the Ag Leader® Integra display, provides tile plow control for installing field drainage tile. Installing field drainage tile improves soil tilth for better root development, lengthening planting windows and providing better nutrient access for crops by removing excess moisture from the soil profile.
Intellislope offers unmatched drainage tiling productivity by eliminating manual grade calculations, laser tripod setup and repositioning hassles. This removes many of the challenges that growers have faced in the past, allowing them to tile their fields on their own time, and more economically than hiring contractors.
Easy Installation, Planning & Record Keeping
AutoTile™ mode allows you to drive over the path where tile needs to be installed to Survey the soil profile. Plan the depth and grade of the tile, and allow the Ag Leader® Integra display to control the depth and grade as you Install.
Intellislope works with pitch tile plows, including the Soil-Max™ Gold Digger. Survey and Installation data is logged and can be archived into mapping programs such as SMSTM Basic or Advanced to track for future reference, and tile system additions.
- Increase field operation windows and reduce field compaction.
- Reduce yield-robbing affects of denitrification due to poor drainage.
- Provide deeper root zone and earlier soil warm up for better crop development.
- Eliminate hassles associated with laser surveying equipment/services.
- Do-it-yourself tile planning, recording and installation.
- Tile on your schedule with equipment you already own.