DirectCommand™ has simply revolutionized application. The unique AutoSwath™ feature decreases over application – saving input costs and improving environmental stewardship. DirectCommand™ offers complete control over liquid or granular applications, while at the same time logging data and providing real-time application mapping capabilities.
- Automatically turns sections on/off based on field boundaries, already-applied areas and user-defined headlands-reducing overlap, spay drift and gaps.
- Controls application rates automatically based on prescription maps or manually entered target rate.
- Enables variable rate application of single or multiple products.
- Records application activities, including applied areas, product volume and more.
- Reads up to 3 optional pressure sensors, eliminating need to monitor pressure gauges outside the cab.
- Support 36 boom sections on select sprayers (or machines).